[Click on map for larger view]
PLEASE NOTE: Specific directions and gate code will be emailed to you.
- Bandera Texas Visitors Guide - Cowboy Capital of the World
- Castroville, Texas - The Little Alsace
- Lost Maples State Natural Area in Texas
- Garner State Park in Texas
- Hill Country State Natural Area in Texas - 830-796-4413
- Mac and Ernie's Roadside Eatery - A fun outdoor restaurant in Tarpley, 11 miles from Stony Ridge Ranch
- Sunset Bat Flight Tours
- Utopia, Texas
- Sandy Oaks Olive Orchard - A working olive orchard with over 10,000 olive trees, gift shop, olive products.
- Tarpley Tunes - An outdoor music and theater venue in the Texas tradition of "backyard concerts"
- Gunslinger - A great local cowboy store in Bandera, Texas. You have to see it to believe it, cowboy couture, ranch furnishings, and a unique shopping experience. 830-796-7803
- A Place in Time B and B - A Place In Time Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Fredericksburg (an old German town in the Hill Country), is a traditional historic home in the heart of town. An ideal place for shopping, dining, vacationing, and lodging. 830-997-5110
PHONE: (830)562-3542 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org